Hi Barry,
here's the output of bjam -q -d+2 when using g++ 4.6.1 after a fresh
install: http://pastebin.com/Vhrya3y1

I hope it helps tracking down the bug. Feel free to ask for any other
output.

Cheers!

Mikel

Al 12/23/2011 07:45 PM, En/na Barry Haddow ha escrit:

--
Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes InformĂ tics