Hello

I'm trying to update a software that makes use of Moses API. It uses (among
others) Moses' LanguageModel and LanguageModelImplementation classes. It used
to call method GetLMImplementation of an object of type LanguageModel, in order
to use methods NewState and GetValueForgotState of class
LanguageModelImplementation. That was in august. Unfortunatelly, now I've
pulled a new version of Moses from git, and method GetLMImplementation seems to
have vanished. Methods NewState and GetValueForgotState seems to still be
implemented in class LanguageModelImplementation. Now I can get the LM using:

  TranslationSystem ts =
StaticData::Instance().GetTranslationSystem(std::string("default"));
  LMList list = ts.GetLanguageModels();
  LanguageModel *lm = *(list.begin());

But I could not find a way to get the LanguageModelImplementation object in
order to call aforementioned method. Do you have an idea of what I should
change in the code?

By the way, documentation on http://www.statmt.org/moses/html/hierarchy.html
seems to be obsolete, as it seems to be lacking many files, classes and
functions.

regards,

Sylvain