Von: moses-support-boun...@mit.edu [mailto:moses-support-boun...@mit.edu] Im
Auftrag von Randil Pushpananda
Gesendet: 28 June 2012 18:57
An: moses-support@mit.edu
Betreff: [Moses-support] Problem occurred when build language model

Hi,

When I try to build the language model I found the following error. It says
permission denied. I tried to do the same using root. The result is same. Could
you please tell me what is the reason for this?

/home/randil/smt/irstlm/bin/build-lm.sh -t /tmp -i
work/lm/news-commentary.lowercased.en -o work/lm/news-commentary.en1.lm
Cleaning temporary directory /tmp

Extracting dictionary from training corpus
Splitting dictionary into 3 lists
Extracting n-gram statistics for each word list
Important: dictionary must be ordered according to order of appearance of words
in data
used to generate n-gram blocks,  so that sub language model blocks results
ordered too
dict.000
dict.001
dict.002
Estimating language models for each word list
dict.000
Collecting 1-gram counts
sh: /bin: Permission denied
dict.001
Collecting 1-gram counts
sh: /bin: Permission denied
dict.002
Collecting 1-gram counts
sh: /bin: Permission denied
Merging language models into work/lm/news-commentary.en1.lm
Cleaning temporary directory /tmp
Removing temporary directory /tmp

Thanks

Best Regards,