Hi,

        Based on the test results from --debug-configuration, your newer
version of Boost must have all of the following:

libboost_system-mt.a
libboost_thread.a
libboost_program_options-mt.a
libboost_unit_test_framework-mt.a
libboost_iostreams-mt.a

There's not much we can do to stop the compiler from linking against
system libraries if they exist, as we need zlib and friends.  Could add
an option to bjam that would look for the versioned names of Boost
libraries.

Kenneth