On 08/02/2012 11:23 AM, saeed farzi wrote:
Hi all,
  I am going to add new reordering model to MOSES. Could anybody tell
me how to add new model to MOSES.
Tnx in advance,

Hi Saeed,

Imagine you have this configuration in your "moses.ini" file:

# distortion (reordering) files
[distortion-file]
0-0  wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff6
/path/to/your/first/model/reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe.gz

# distortion (reordering) weight
[weight-d]
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3

to add a new reordering model :

# distortion (reordering) files
[distortion-file]
0-0  wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff6
/path/to/your/first/model/reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe.gz
0-0  wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff6
/path/to/your/second/model/reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe.gz

# distortion (reordering) weight
[weight-d]
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3
0.3

PS: be careful when using/"filter/-/model/-/given/-input.pl" script when both
of reordering tables have the same name.
The script works fine with multiple phrase tables that have the same name but
apparently (I don't know if it has been fixed) not adapted to deal with
reordering tables.

Marwen.