Hi all,
I have a created a new branch "minphr" in which I am going to prepare a
version of my compact phrase table that can be easily merged into the
trunk. I have several questions here, so I do not cause any trouble when
merging. Also I want to include a usage instruction in my MTM2012 paper,
so it would be nice if I could make sure none of the program names,
extensions or options change after publication.

So if you have objections or better ideas concerning any of the points
below, please let me know.

1) Phrase table type: When specifying the phrase table format in the
config file, the phrase table type has to be set. I would like to use
12, which as far as I see it is free. Unless I can get 3 :)

2) Binary names: the programs that generate the phrase table and the
corresponding lexical reordering models will be named
"processPhraseTableMin" and "processLexicalTableMin".

3) Extensions: phrase tables and lexical reordering tables are compiled
into single files, i would like to choose "*.minphr" and "*.minlexr" as
extension for those correspondingly.

4) Lexical reordering model: I would like to make Moses load a
"*.minlexr" reordering model if one is available, checking for that
before the standard binary format and other formats.

"-minphr-memory" and "-minlexr-memory" which tell Moses to load the
models into memory instead of reading them from disk.

6) Licenses: My implementation makes use of the CMPH library
(http://cmph.sourceforge.net/) which I would like to include in the
folder where my code lies. This library is licensed under LGPL (2.x) and
the MPL 1.1. Are there any problems in adding this to the trunk?

For now that is all that I can think of. Thank you for your help.
Best,
Marcin