Hi Saeed,

the IWSLT file is still available; we did an update to
the EM+ website, changing URLs slightly.  Please use:
- http://www.euromatrixplus.eu/resources/35/

The link is also available from the MultiUN website:
- http://www.euromatrixplus.eu/multi-un/

Note that the full IWSLT package weighs around 2.57 GB.

Hope that helps,
   Christian

On Aug 10, 2012, at 3:24 PM, saeed smith wrote:

> During the IWSLT 2011 evaluation campaign, a sentence aligned corpus from
> Multi-UN (1.6GB) released but now the link is broken. I think I have to align
> the sentences myself except someone who has the file kindly gives me a
> download link :) Thanks.
>
> All the best,
> Saeed
>

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Philipp Koehn <pko...@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it is true that the sentence alignment is not provided for these corpora,
> except for fr-en and es-en as part of the WMT evaluation campaign.
>
> You will have to use some sentence aligner to align these corpora.
> I'd be interested to hear what others have done in this regard, since
> it seems to be a common problem.
>
> -phi
>
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM, saeed smith <saeed.smit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I appreciate it if anyone send me a link or some information about Multi-UN
> corpora with sentence alignments. I downloaded some files from EuroMatrixPlus
> website but it seems that sentence alignments are not included.
>
> All the best,
> Saeed

Dipl.-Inf. Christian Federmann, Researcher, Language Technology Lab
Office +1.09 -- Phone +49-681/857-75-5353,  Fax +49-681/857-75-5338
DFKI GmbH,  Campus D3 2,  Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3,  66123 Saarbruecken
http://www.dfki.de/~cfedermann

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: