Hi all,

Just like the thread title says, what will happen in that situation?
I did an experiment to create two Moses translation models, one created by the
original corpus, the other created by two copy of the same corpus. And in the
last, I found that the BLEU score is a little different between the two models.
 The model with two copy of the same corpus is about 1.2% higher than the
engine created by the original corpus.

Can anybody tell me whether it is normal?   What's the impact if I using a lot
of copies of the same corpus to create the model?