Hi Hieu,

I have added mgizapp (MGIZA++) in MacPorts, and a port for GIZA++ is not gizapp
but giza-pp. There is a notational inconsistency.

If you try to use mgizapp or giza-pp, please run the following commands:
$ sudo port selfupdate
$ sudo port install mgizapp
or
$ sudo port install giza-pp

You cannot install both mgizapp and giza-pp together.

Best,
Hiroshi Umemoto (h...@macports.org)