Hi,

I've downloaded and installed Moses with the version available on 10/12/12 with
the purpose of using it with incremental training.
Following the instructions on
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.AdvancedFeatures I changed the ini file
ttable entry to 8 0 0 3 <path-to-src> <path-to-tgt> <path-to-alignments>
Then, when I try to launch the server I get the error message: "Warning:
implementation holds cached weights!" and the server launch is aborted.

Looking into the source code, in PhraseDictionary.cpp,
PhraseDictionaryFeature::PhraseDictionaryFeature(...), I found the following
lines which are probably the ones that stop the launch:

if (implementation == SuffixArray) {
      cerr << "Warning: implementation holds cached weights!" << endl;
      exit(1);
}

I did successfully launch and used the incremental training with a version I
downloaded in August. The above condition wasn't there then. Is the suffix
array no longer supported?

Thanks,
Shachar