Hello all

I am following the tutorial of moses via
http://www.statmt.org/wmt10/baseline.html

To run system of development test set according to my personal directory
(mosesdecoder/scripts/training/mert-moses.pl
/media/Data/translation/tuning/input /media/Data/translation/tuning/reference
mosesdecoder/bin/moses /media/Data/translation/model/moses.ini --working-dir
/media/Data/translation/tuning --rootdir mosesdecoder/scripts) this error
appears: (ERROR: Failed to run
'mosesdecoder/scripts/training/filter-model-given-input.pl ./filtered
/media/Data/translation/model/moses.ini /media/Data/translation/tuning/input'.
at mosesdecoder/scripts/training/mert-moses.pl line 1402.)

What is the problem? It would be really great if you could help me.

Regards,

Benyamin Ahmadnia.