I'm not sure how to compile LDHT but when i compiled randlm from svn, i had to change 2 minor things to get it to compile on my mac:
  1.  src/RandLM/Makefile.am: boost_thread --> boost_thread-mt
  2. autogen.sh: libtoolize --> glibtoolize

Also, the distributed LM was supported in Moses v1. However, it has been deleted from the current Moses in the git repository. I will try and re-add it if a multi-pass, asynchronous decoding framework can be created. If you're interested in doing this, I would be very glad to help you