Yes, on both counts. You can edit the moses.ini file to change to a
different LM. Editing the train-model.perl script should work. We take a
different approach. We create a temporary /tmp/placeholder.lm before
running the script and then remove it afterwards. We then regex the
pattern and change the moses.ini file to any LM we want.