It's called "Cairo":

Cairo: An Alignment Visualization Tool. Noah A. Smith and Michael E.
Jahr. In Proceedings of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference
(LREC 2000), pages 549–552, Athens, Greece, May/June 2000.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~nasmith/papers/smith+jahr.lrec00.pdf

http://old-site.clsp.jhu.edu/ws99/projects/mt/toolkit/cairo.tar.gz

Never tried that one, though. The code seems to be kind of prehistoric.

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 11:15 -0500, Lane Schwartz wrote:
> I don't have a copy, but I believe that there was a tool called Chiro
> or Cairo that does this, that I'm told helped provide the Egypt theme
> to the Egypt-themed JHU summer workshop on machine translation.
>
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Hieu Hoang <hieu.ho...@ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> > does anyone have a nice GUI word alignment viewer they can share? ie. given
> > the source, target, alignment files, display each parallel sentence with a
> > link between the aligned words.
> >
> > No webapp or complicated install procedure would be best
> >
> > --
> > Hieu Hoang
> > Research Associate
> > University of Edinburgh
> > http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.