I am getting this error during decoding using the new moses:

Start loading text SCFG phrase table. Moses  format : [34.000] seconds
Reading
/home/rajen/Public/SMT/experiments/acl-14-TAG/results/pb-cross-valid/en-kK1/moses_data/model/phrase-table.gz
----5---10---15---20---25---30---35---40---45---50---55---60---65---70---75---80---85---90---95--100
***************Check nextPos != string::npos failed in moses/Phrase.cpp:214

So I thought let me try decoding using old mosesdecoder

--
-Regards,
 Rajen Chatterjee.