Is there any way that one can resume the previous tuning processing. Actually I
am from pakistan and here the power outage is 2-3 hours at once. And my laptop
gives me almost 2 hours of back up. I've processes it for almost 6 hours and
after that the laptop battery was fully drained and it was powered off
automatically. Is there any way that I can continue the process from where it
was left?????

Regards
Asad A.Malik

Sent from my iPad