Someone please answer these completely, THANKS
Hi all
I have a few question about tuning step of moses SMT.
1. Why we need tuning of the system ? as We can decode without it then why do
we need it>?
2. What is reason behind getting optimized weights and where these weights are
being used while decoding???
3. Why corpus is needed for tuning and why we cant use training datatset or
testset for tunning of the system???

THANK YOU
Reply, Reply All