Hi,

    What's the best way to use Moses optimization without using Moses
the decoder?  I've got my own system combination decoder (MEMT).
Currently, the scripts use Z-MERT but 1) MERT supports a limited
number of features and 2) Users keep finding bugs in Z-MERT.

   I can run pro or kbmira directly but is there documentation of
their file formats?  Another option is to use mert-moses.pl and try to
look like Moses.  How much does my decoder have to look like Moses for
that to work?  Keep in mind the input isn't a flat text file anymore.

Kenneth