Hi,

I'm now subscribed also from this email address.

Let me give more details about the problems that I encountered.
Trying to load the Moses server with the modified ini file, after replacing the PhraseDictionaryBinary line with:

PhraseDictionaryDynSuffixArray source=<path-to-source-corpus>
target=<path-to-target-corpus> alignment=<path-to-alignments>

(with the correct paths, of course), I got:

Feature function PhraseDictionaryDynSuffixArray0 specified 1 dense scores or weights. Actually has 0

This was solved by adding "num-features=0" to the PhraseDictionaryDynSuffixArray line.

The next error was:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Moses::StrayFactorException'
what(): moses/Word.cpp:112 in void Moses::Word::CreateFromString(Moses::FactorDirection, const std::vector<long unsigned int, std::allocator<long unsigned int> >&, const StringPiece&, bool) threw StrayFactorException because `fit'. You have configured 0 factors but the word le contains factor delimiter | too many times.

In this test my source, target and alignment files consist each of a single line with no "|"s, and the word "le" is the first one in the source.

Is there anything else I should do in the ini file?

Thanks,
Shachar