hi raymond

you're welcome to create a branch on the Moses github repository and add
your code there. It's unlikely anyone will look at it or use it, but at
least it won't get lost.

Maybe in future, you or someone else might want to merge it with the master
branch where it will get much more exposure

Hieu Hoang
Research Associate
University of Edinburgh
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu