Hi,

        Here's a cheap server for fragment scoring.

socat TCP4-LISTEN:2000,fork EXEC:"bin/fragment lm/test.arpa"

Then in another terminal

socat TCP4-CONNECT:localhost:2000 STDIO <text

Now if you want to translate fragments instead then that's what Moses is
for, though keep in mind that it will always prepend <s> and append </s>
for translation.

Kenneth