I made an implementation of a transliteration package from English-2-Indian
Languages(including Hindi). I guess there are other packages also available.
link to package : https://github.com/ksingla025/Motech_Transliterate/

you can use it as a post-processing tool, for words which are OOV or
un-translated.

Regrds,
Karan