Hi Sandipan

It looks as though GIZA++ cannot find the xmlrpc-c libraries. You need to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, like this (assuming bash):

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/sdandapat/Moses/xmlrpc-c/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

then check if you can run GIZA++ from the command line, before you try building the model,

cheers - Barry