Hi All,

I am having problems with using mosesserver with xml-input flag.
mosesserver works fine without adding tagged words, but with tagged words
it quits with a segmentation fault.

I added detailed issue on github.
https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder/issues/73

I started server using this following command.
#./mosesserver -xml-input exclusive -f  moses.ini

and I invoke translation service with my python xml-rpc code.

 '我 要 去  <np translation="ئوردا" >学校</np>'

after this mosesserver quitted with a segmentation fault without any
detailed stacktrace.

Error is just one line and I could get any related info from google or
mailing list.

Could you tell me what possibly went wrong or what should I need to make
this work?

--
Best Regards
Yusup Ashrap