Hi Hieu,
Even I tried with '7' and it fails with the error message

Exception: moses/ScoreComponentCollection.cpp:248 in void
Moses::ScoreComponentCollection::Assign(const Moses::FeatureFunction*,
const std::vector<float>&) threw util::Exception'.
Feature function PT0 specified 7 dense scores or weights. Actually has 4

In contrast, when I am using binarised pharse table, I use num-features=4
and this works fine. I am attaching the  Moses.ini file in case I am doing
anything wrong there.

Thanks and regards,
sandipan