Thanks Hieu,

I did link boost (and sirlm, irstlm) when i built moses.

./bjam --with-boost=/export/sw/std/boost/v1.56.0/x86_64
--with-srilm=/export/sw/spl/srilm/v1.6.0/srilm
--with-irstlm=/export/sw/spl/irstlm/v5.80.03/x86_64 -j8

But I think at run time I still need to load the path.
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /export/sw/std/boost/v1.56.0/x86_64/lib

It won't cause an issue if everything is run locally, because I could
source the environment just once. Maybe this problem is, again, specific to
computing environment

cheers
raymond