Are you kidding? I thought "decoding" the meaning of "f" and "e" was a
right of passage for "real" computational linguists! Besides, you go and
change that and I have to type four more characters every time I run the
script. Are there any better reasons for leaving things the way they are?

--- Ok. I'll pull my bleeding tongue from my clinched teeth now :) but
you will create more work for many people with automation wrappers
around those scripts.

Tom