Hello everyone,

I am trying to use placeholders for numbers in phrase-based MT, according
to http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.AdvancedFeatures#ntoc75

The above page says

---

 During extraction, add the following to the extract command (phrase-based
only for now):

./extract --Placeholders @num@ ....

--

Does this mean that I have to first run train-model.perl with
--last-step=4, then the line above and then again train-model.perl with

If this is the case, which arguments and options should I pass to extract
for a baseline training? I think the syntax is something like

 syntax: extract en de align extract max-length [orientation [ --model
[wbe|phrase|hier]-[msd|mslr|mono] ] | --OnlyOutputSpanInfo | --NoTTable |
--GZOutput | --IncludeSentenceId | --SentenceOffset n | --InstanceWeights
filename ]

In particular I cannot figure out what should be passed as 'align' and
'extract' arguments.

Regards,

Vito

 --

*M**. Vito MANDORINO -- Chief Scientist*

[image: Description : Description : lingua_custodia_final full logo]

 *The Translation Trustee*

*1, Place Charles de Gaulle, **78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux*

*Tel : +33 1 30 44 04 23   Mobile : +33 6 84 65 68 89
<%2B33%206%2084%2065%2068%2089>*

*Email :*  *vito.mandor...@linguacustodia.com
<massinissa.ah...@linguacustodia.com>*

*Website :*  *www.linguacustodia.com <http://www.linguacustodia.com/> -