Hey,

Refer to the moses documentation on how to use NPLM LM during decoding:
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=FactoredTraining.BuildingLanguageModel#ntoc31
In particular you need to add this:

NeuralLM factor=<factor> order=<order> path=filename

To your moses.ini where filename is model.NUMBER.

The 10 files model.1, model.2 etc are the neural network LM output after
each iteration/generation of training. So model.1 is the first generation
and model.10 is the 10th generation.

Cheers,

Nick