Try removing this bit of text and just calling the lmplz binary
directly.  It's not clear to me why that wrapper script still exists.

$moses-script-dir/ems/support/lmplz-wrapper.perl -bin

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Moses-support] BadDiscountException
Date:   Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:16:43 -0800
From:   fatma elzahraa Eltaher <fatmaelta...@gmail.com>
To:     Kenneth Heafield <mo...@kheafield.com>

I use kenlm model and when try to add --discount_fallback=1 for setting
I get this error Unknown option: discount_fallback.
I attached config.toy where  must I change to solve this problem ?

thank you,

Fatma El-Zahraa El -Taher

Teaching Assistant at Computer & System department

 Faculty of Engineering, Azhar University

Email : fatmaelta...@gmail.com <mailto:fatmaelta...@gmail.com>
mobile: +201141600434

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:22 AM, Kenneth Heafield <mo...@kheafield.com