Hey Венци,

Did you by any chance binarize your phrase tables from a raw text format or
from gunzip (or any other supported compressed text formats)? I recently
run into similar issues with my phrase table (ProbingPT)  if the input
phrase table had not been compressed during binary creation. I wasn't able
to trace the issue, i just make sure I gz any phrase table before
binarizing.

Cheers,

Nick

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt <junc...@amu.edu.pl