Hey Jeroen,

Those tests are indeed obsolete, I used them to test some behavior when I
was building probingPT but the function in question became part of the
HuffmanDecoder class as getTargetWordFromID
You don't need to build or worry about those tests (there isn't a Jamfile
in that directory) I still don't have __proper__ tests for probingPT.

Cheers,

Nick