Hi Marius

> No such file or directory while opening lm/europarl.srilm.gz

This file is missing. Note that you have a relative path, so you have to be in the correct directory,

cheers - Barry

On 21/05/15 12:56, Marius Oliver Gheorghita wrote:
Hi Barry,
Thanks again for the previous help. After compiling I have run Moses for the first time and I get this error:

Exception: util/file.cc:68 in int util::OpenReadOrThrow(const char*) threw ErrnoException because `-1 == (ret = open(name, 00))'.
No such file or directory while opening lm/europarl.srilm.gz

Can you help me to identify the source of error? Thanks so much.
Cheers,
Marius