Hi All

The deadline for this has been extended to June 2nd. We are looking for a research associate to join the Edinburgh SMT group, initially for 12 months, but could be extended if current funding applications are successful.

The advert mentions specific projects, but we can be quite flexible. We have several projects going on at the moment (http://www.statmt.org/ued/?n=Public.Projects) and are looking for someone interested in MT with strong software development skills.

Feel free to drop myself or Uli a line if you want to know more,

cheers - Barry