Hi Fatma,

Models are routinely trained with millions of parallel sentence pairs. You
need more data. Please read the Moses software documentation, and Philipp
Koehn's book for more background.

Lexi

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:42 AM, fatma elzahraa Eltaher <
fatmaelta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I trained my model with 4633 words ,tested it with 342 word and only 99
> word was right . How can I increase the accuracy of my model?
>
> note: I use 1000 word  for tuning.
>

> thank you,
>

> Fatma El-Zahraa El -Taher
>
> Teaching Assistant at Computer & System department
>
>  Faculty of Engineering, Azhar University
>
> Email : fatmaelta...@gmail.com
> mobile: +201141600434

School of Informatics
University of Edinburgh
Phone  +44 (0)131 650-8286

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.