On 21/07/15 14:51, Oren wrote:
I am using the in-memory mode, using about 50GB of RAM. (No swap issues as far as I can tell.) Could that cause issues?

Yes, swapping would definitely cause issues - was that your question?

I looked at the commit you linked to, but it doesn't seem to be something configurable beyond the -threads switch. Am I missing something?

The commit enables you to set the maximum number of connections to be the same as the maximum number of threads.