Thanks a lot,  Matthias and Hieu!

I have the debug version in Eclipse already and can compiled it without
errors.
I could follow the debugging until to decoder(translation):

 pool.Submit(task); // in Exportinterface.cpp

I didn't find a way to see what happen in the 'translation' task, e.g. how
a source segment looks for its translations in PT. Is there a way to let me
know what happened in 'translation' task?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Yuqi