Hi,

Since this option :  Online Translation Model Combination (Multimodel
phrase table type) is available cf :
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Advanced.Domain

Why EMS wouldn't treat Translation Models the same way as Language Models ?
When we keep running EMS is re-run a lot of stuff that could be skipped.

Say we have :
LM1
LM2
Corpus1
Corpus2

LM1 and LM2 will be created separately and then combined at decoding time.
Corpus1 and Corpus2 will be combined, the PT will be re-created and
stored in one file.

if we change only Corpus2 by Corpus3, all work done on Corpus1 could
avoided.

EMS could create TM1, TM2 and the proper moses.ini combining online TM1
and TM2.

would there be any negative impact ?

cheers,
V.