---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Apurva Joshi <apurvajoshi1...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Moses-support] not getting proper translation even after
tuning
To: Hieu Hoang <hieuho...@gmail.com>

hi hieu

m not getting about what u said about "  mert-moses.pl ....  --working-dir
whatever"

general command for tuning is

cd working

mert-moses.pl input corpus.true output corpus.true moses
train/model/moses.ini *--mertdir* ~/mosesdecoder/bin/ \ &> mert.out &

now after this mert-work folder is generated

now in above command exactly what changes should i do? plz tell me..