Hello ,

I have try to install moses  to test on my laptop computer but I have
got fail message in building.
So, I'd like to request the problem solving methods, please tell me
how to solve my problem.

The information of my linux version and the sequences of command
executed  in installation process is as follow :
I have installed " centOS linux  version 6.7 " on  dell core i7 laptop
on virtual machine 10
that is installed in windows 8.1.
The installed centOS linux is run with " 2 GB memory and 40 GB hardisk " .

And I have already installed the gcc version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat
4.4.7-16) (GCC) .

Firstly, as a root user, I installed the following required packages
for moses that are described
in  Manual :
git
subversion
automake
libtool
gcc-c++
zlib-devel
python-devel
bzip2-devel

And then I , as a root user,  have installed boost (version 1_55_0)
with four commands:

wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/boost/boost/1.55.0/boost_1_55_0.tar.gz?r=http%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fboost%2Ffiles%2Fboost%2F1.55.0%2F&ts=1389613041&tar
zxvf boost_1_55_0.tar.gz

cd boost_1_55_0/

./bootstrap.sh
./b2 -j4 --prefix=$PWD --libdir=$PWD/lib64 --layout=system link=static
install || echo FAILURE

Then, boost_1_55_0 is installed in root directory.

And then , after executing  the following 3 commands  as a root user
in  root home directory, I have occured the error message as in "
build.log.gz "

   git clone https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder.git
   cd mosesdecoder/
   ./bjam -j4