when I run:
$MOSES/scripts/training/train-model.perl -hierarchical -ghkm
-external-bin-dir /home/zhanwang/giza-pp/tools/ -root-dir . --corpus
corpus/nl2mr --f mr --e nl

showed:
ERROR: use --lm factor:order:filename to specify at least one language
model at /home/zhanwang/mosesdecoder/scripts/training/train-model.perl line
597.

root@zhanwang-virtual-machine:/home/zhanwang/mosesmodel/corpus3#
$MOSES/scripts/training/train-model.perl

But I don't want to use factor model.

try this too, show me the same thing. what ever parmeter I try ,it just ask
me to use --lm factor:order:filename.
Running the training script

For an standard phrase model, you will typically run the training script as
follows.

Run the training script:

 train-model.perl -root-dir . --corpus corpus/euro --f de --e en

I want to build syntax-base translation model, what should I do?

$MOSES/scripts/training/train-model.perl -ghkm -external-bin-dir
/home/zhanwang/giza-pp/tools/ -root-dir . --corpus corpus/nl2mr --f mr --e
nl

here is my corpus:

root@zhanwang-virtual-machine:/home/zhanwang/mosesmodel/corpus3/corpus#
head nl2mr.nl nl2mr.mr

==> nl2mr.nl <==

Give me the cities in Virginia .

What are the high points of states surrounding Mississippi ?

==> nl2mr.mr <==

answer city loc_2 stateid 'virginia'

answer high_point_1 state next_to_2 stateid 'mississippi'

I want to extract ghkm rules and build a model that can translate "Give me
the cities in Virginia ." to "answer city loc_2 stateid 'virginia'"

Thanks a lot.

Zhanwang