Sorry Philipp, I did not ask my question properly.

I was not talking about the phrase table.

I was talking about the language model options that we have. when I said corpus I was referring to the data for the LM itself.

and in terms of "performance" I was more talking about the impact on quality.

so
option 1 : 2 LM built from 2 data corpora A and B with 2 weights in moses.ini
option 2 : 1 LM built from data corpora A+B
option 3 : 2 LM built from corpora A and B and then interpolated into 1 single LM

Hope it's clearer