that looks ok. I'm not sure what wrong, you should check everything
yourself. Look at your tuning and test data, make sure they have been
pre-processed and post-processed correctly. Look at your training data and
make sure it's processed in the same way as your tuning and test sets.

You should never report BLEU score with untuned weights

Hieu Hoang
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu