Hello!

At Iconic Translation Machines, we’re looking for a computational linguist
to join our growing language technology team and work on cutting-edge
machine translation and natural language solutions. Over the course of the
last number of years, we’ve built a state-of-the-art platform for
developing MT engines across a variety of complex language pairs and
domains. With a growing client base and an ambitious product roadmap for
for 2016 and 2017, it’s now time to bring things to the next level.

This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in the
practical application of machine translation and language technology to
solve real-world challenges. It’s ideal for someone who has a strong
grounding in NLP but is willing to learn and try new things in a young,
energetic, start-up environment based in beautiful Dublin, Ireland.

*Roles and Responsibilities*

   - Stay up to date with latest advances in NLP research related to
   machine translation
      - Neural MT / deep learning
      - Online learning / incremental retraining
      - Quality estimation and evaluation

   - Develop processes and techniques to improve our existing translation
   architecture
      - Language specific techniques e.g. morphological analysis,
      syntax-based approaches
      - Data selection, domain adaptation, and deep learning
      - Language identification, multilingual optical character
      recognition, and more

   - Explore best practices when developing translation solutions and
   engines for new language pairs, domains, and content types

   - Work with our software engineering team to turn research techniques
   into practical commercial solutions

   - Work on broader considerations of practical machine translation use,
   e.g. file processing, tag handling, data cleaning, and translation
   efficiency

   - Lead the implementation of end-to-end projects for new clients

***
You can see the full job description and apply directly at the link below

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/131048925

Regards
John

--
Dr. John Tinsley
CEO & Co-Founder

Machine Translation with Subject Matter Expertise

*We're hiring! --> **http://www.iconictranslation.com/careers
<http://www.iconictranslation.com/careers>*

*Mob:* +353 (0)87 912 5659
*Tel: *  +353 (0)1 4433 168