Hi,

life is easier with factored models, if you use the experiment.perl set-up,
where you just have to specify the factor set-up and scripts that generate
factors.

These scripts take the tokenized text and replace each word with a factor
(e.g., replace each word with the POS tag).

The POS LM is trained on such a corpus - each word is replaced by a
POS tag, and then the standard LM training process is run over it.

See $MOSES/scripts/ems/example/config.factored for an example.

-phi