I don't understand your question, but GetTargetPhraseCollectionBatch() is marked as virtual so you are encourage to override it

On 12/05/2016 19:16, Prashant Mathur wrote:
ok.. I got the first one.

What about the second one? is there a way to tell PhraseDictionary* which sentence is in question? So that the target phrases are only calculated for that sentence, while moses being multi-threaded at the same time.

Can I override this function in PhraseDictionary.h?
virtual void GetTargetPhraseCollectionBatch
  (ttasksptr const& ttask, InputPathList const& inputPathQueue) const{
GetTargetPhraseCollectionBatch(inputPathQueue);
  }