Hi,

I am looking again on this. The error occurs when the moses.ini file contains
this setting:

KENLM lazyken=false

if I set it to

KENLM lazyken=0

then it works. But this does not fit the documentation. Does this also disable
lazyken?

cheers
Lefteris

On 07/07/16 17:41, Eleftherios Avramidis wrote:
> thanks. I will try in the next days and let you know.
>
> On 06/07/16 16:40, Hieu Hoang wrote:
> > try adding or taking our the suffix .binlexr in the filename
> >
> > occasionally, the file format in the binary tables change so you might
> > need to rebinarize. Can't remember whether it happened with between
> > version 2 & 3
> >

> > On 06/07/2016 00:29, Eleftherios Avramidis wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have a freshly installed Moses 3.0. I am trying to load some existing
> >> compact models from moses 2.
> >>
> >> The only error i get is "Exception: bad lexical cast: source type value
> >> could not be interpreted as target", right after I start moses.
> >>
> >> Could you please instruct me how to further locate the issue?
> >>
> >> best
> >> Lefteris

MSc. Inf. Eleftherios Avramidis
DFKI GmbH, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin
Tel. +49-30 238 95-1806

Fax. +49-30 238 95-1810

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes