1. what is the EXACT command you ran? it can't be
     mosesserver -f moses.ini --serverport 8083
   since the correct argument is --server-port. The decoder would have
complained. Can I have a look at the moses.ini file
2. What is the exact client command you ran? What port is it connecting to?
Can I have a look at the client code.

Hieu Hoang
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu