Any way through which MT System developed through MOSES Tool Kit can be
integrated with some existing system. Giving u an example, We are going to
release one Indic Word Processor having various language tools using
Microsoft Office Framework. In this framework, we have integrated various
language tools developed by making dll file of those tools. Is there any
mechanism using which we can do such type of integration for the MT System
developed using MOSES Toolkit.

If not, any scope that In future, such research work cane be pursued by our
researcher or any other?

--
*Regards,*
Vishal Goyal,

*Machine Translation Systems:*
[*Online Hindi to Punjabi Machine Translation Tool -*
http://h2p.learnpunjabi.org ]
[*Statistical Approach Based Hindi to Punjabi Machine Translation System *
- http://statmt.org/~vishal/hp/index.cgi
- http://tdil-dc.in/hi2pu/index.cgi
]
*Online Journal: [Research Cell: An International Journal of Engineering
Sciences, http://ijoes.vidyapublications.com
<http://ijoes.vidyapublications.com>]*
*Book: A Simplified Approach to Data Structures, Shroff Publications and
Distributors*
http://www.shroffpublishers.com/detail.aspx?title=6163