Hi all,

Thank you to those who helped me in the installation. I am able to install
Moses through your help.

Now I have an error while training the translation model.
I am using the following command for Truecasing.
/home/sonal/mosesdecoder/scripts/recaser/truecase.perl --model
/home/sonal/corpus/truecase-model.hi  < /home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.tok.hi >
/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.true.hi

There was no error and the file is generated.

But before doing this I had run the same command with different file name.
/home/sonal/mosesdecoder/scripts/recaser/truecase.perl --model
/home/sonal/corpus/truecase-model.hi  < /home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.tok.hi >
/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true.hi

Now while training the translation model with this command
nohup nice /home/sonal/mosesdecoder/scripts/training/train-model.perl -root-dir
train -corpus /home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true -f hi -e mr -alignment
grow-diag-final-and -reordering msd-bidirectional-fe -lm
0:3:/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.blm.mr:8 -external-bin-dir
/home/sonal/mosesdecoder/tools >training.out

I am getting the following error in the training.out file.
Using SCRIPTS_ROOTDIR: /home/sonal/mosesdecoder/scripts
Using single-thread GIZA
using gzip
(1) preparing corpus @ Mon Jan 30 11:02:20 IST 2017
Executing: mkdir -p /home/sonal/corpus/train/corpus
(1.0) selecting factors @ Mon Jan 30 11:02:20 IST 2017
(1.1) running mkcls  @ Mon Jan 30 11:02:20 IST 2017
/home/sonal/mosesdecoder/tools/mkcls -c50 -n2
-p/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true.hi
-V/home/sonal/corpus/train/corpus/hi.vcb.classes opt
Executing: /home/sonal/mosesdecoder/tools/mkcls -c50 -n2
-p/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true.hi
-V/home/sonal/corpus/train/corpus/hi.vcb.classes opt
ERROR: can not open file /home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true.hi.
Error: Could not read the file '/home/sonal/corpus/CORPUS.hi.true.hi'.

Why is it referring to the old file which I have deleted. How do I correct this
error.

Thanks in advance

Sonal